EquilinGROW is a tasty BALANCER for developing young horses and gestating or lactating mares. And contains among others:
- Essential amino acids (proteins)
- Organic, easily digestible minerals
- Based on average roughage deficiencies
- Prebiotics for the digestion of sugars and proteins and a healthy intestinal flora
- Natural vitamin E and easily digestible selenium
- Omega 3 from linseed and DHA algae
- Does not contain iron
One bag will last a growing young horse about one month. See your starter kits for developing horses.
Dosage and ingredients EquilinGROW for foals and ponies:
|Dose||Model horse, target weight 600 kg|
|0,2 - 0,5 year||85 grams / 100 kg||200 grams|
|0,5 - 1 year||60 grams/ 100 kg||230 grams|
|1 - 2 year||50 grams / 100 kg||250 grams|
|2 - 3,5 years||40 grams / 100 kg||220 grams|
|Mare 8 - 11 month in foal
Lactating mare + 50% recommended broodmare mix
|45 grams / 100 kg|
If only roughage is fed for a longer period of time, then the dosage of EquilinGROW can be doubled for 10-12 days, this will also boost the intestinal flora.
Very suitable for the final months of gestation. Combined with extra protein (for example alfalfa or soy) in the final weeks, a small amount of broodmare mix can be added to help the intestinal flora acclimatise.
Side effects: Non known. Individual hypersensitivity to a specific ingredient may occur.